[Capri25] No rumble, just bay

Heather Fraser heatherf at pcspeed.com
Wed Jun 12 17:43:53 CDT 2013

Hi everyone,

Just one more invitation to the Bob Slocum regatta this Saturday (what a great way to start off your fun-filled weekend!)

We are expecting a good crowd, so we need lots of boats, and extra lifejackets so we can offer everyone a chance to ride along on a short (45-minute) race! It should be a great event.

10 am-2pm, includes picnic and ice cream sundaes. Please come, and invite your friends!

Heather Fraser