[Capri25] "A Series" Party Father's Day Brunch & July 20 Night Crawl Top Chef BBQ Competition Sign-up

Teri Ross teriaross at gmail.com
Sun Jun 16 20:17:40 CDT 2013

Dear J22 and J24 fleets,

You guys rocked the brunch. VERY impressive ... and I even missed the Mimosas. You have officially raised the bar!!

To all,
The Night Crawl Top Chef Western BBQ Competition is coming up on July 20 and Oct 19 is a Hot Dish Cook-Off. It appears we have some club members with culinary skills who have been holding out on our cooking competitions. Why not use your talents on an event where you can win a trophy, prizes and bragging rights? I'm just sayin'.

July 20 Night Crawl Top Chef Western BBQ Competition Sign-up
http://bit.ly/wycBarbecue-Cookoff

Teri Ross
your CMTO (Chief Marketing Technology Officer)
Moving Strategy, Marketing, Technology and Analytics > Forward

+1.612.293.6669 Universal #
+1.801.607.6868 Fax
http://yourCMTO.com
Google+ http://bit.ly/teriross
LinkedIn http://www.linkedin.com/in/teriross
One of the top 1% most viewed LinkedIn profiles for 2012