[Capri25] [J22-Fleet 1] "A Series" Party Father's Day Brunch & July 20 Night Crawl Top Chef BBQ Competition Sign-up

Sue Slack susandslack at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 16 23:05:25 CDT 2013

Thank you Jill and Mike and everyone for such a fantastic brunch!!  Amazingly delicious food and tons of help and cooperation!  WYC is exceptional because of all of you. Thank you to all that put this on and to all that came and celebrated father's day with us!!
Smiles sue ;-)

Susan Slack
Slack & Young Institute of Hypnosis
952.653.0525