[Capri25] ** July 20 Night Crawl Top Chef BBQ Competition - Call for Sign-ups

Teri Ross teriaross at gmail.com
Sun Jun 23 15:37:44 CDT 2013

Last year's Top Chef Competition and Night Crawl dinner was reputed to be one of the best club parties ever. It certainly had some of the best food. Our chef competitors pulled out all the stops and created mouthwatering taste sensations that were complemented with dishes created by the talented Night Crawl Committee.

Call for Sign-ups
Who is going to enter our 2013 Top Chef Western BBQ Competition for the opportunity to win a trophy, prizes and bragging rights?

Sign up at  http://bit.ly/wycBarbecue-Cookoff

For the non-chefs, be sure reserve July 20 for the event.
Sign-up info to follow

If anyone is able to help us out with blackjack tables, chips and dealer skills, please reply to me directly.

Your Night Crawl Committee
Teri Ross (Crawladore)
Craig Smith (Rear Crawladore)
Beth Carpenter