[Capri25] Catalina/Capri 25 Nationals - Register now!

Odell Tuttle otuttle at gmail.com
Wed Aug 6 09:42:50 CDT 2014

Folks,

We're just over a month away.  I know, what happened to summer?

This is shaping up to be one of the biggest/best events our fleet has put
on.  We already have nearly half of the fleet registered, and I expect the
overall number to go much higher before we race.  Technically, the deadline
for early registration has passed.  However, this is one last shout out to
let you register at the early registration price before we update the web
site at the end of day this Friday.

*Register now and save a quick $20!*

The NOR is on the regatta landing page, and the online registration is at
the bottom of the page here:
http://www.wyc.org/c25/2014NationalRegatta.aspx

Thanks,
OT

More Details:

*Racing*
The racing program will be as great as ones we've seen in the past.  We'll
likely see 6-7 races on Friday, 4-5 races on Saturday (including a medium
distance race), and a few more (2-3) on Sunday.

*Music*
We have premium live music booked for both Friday and Saturday night.

*Food*
The food plan is the best we've ever had.  We'll be grilling on Friday
night with the usual selection of brats, burgers, and chicken.  Saturday
night will be a fully catered event that you're sure to love.  There will
be plenty left to feed the crowd on Sunday as we hand out awards.

*Beer*
Excelsior Brewery has generously donated a pile of kegs for your drinking
pleasure.  Instead of the usual light beer, you'll love all the craft beers
from Excelsior.

*Rum*
Gosling has decided to donate several cases of their outstanding rum for
our event, along with some ginger beer.  ...and that's just for starters.
 Our premier sponsor, Sika, has decided to provide a fully-loaded rum bar
with all the spirits we'll need to ensure a great time.  You're gonna love
the Sika Scow Bar!

*Shirts*
Countless hours have been spent designing the tech-shirts for this regatta.
 These shirts look awesome, and are made of high-tech materials.

*Raffle*
We have over $11,000 in sponsorship donations, many of which will be
raffled off Saturday night.  Tickets will be sold Thursday, Friday, and
Saturday.

*Chase Boats*
We're working on plans to have chase boats available for spectators as well
as photographers.

*Photography*
We have several photography sponsors setting up to shoot the event, both on
the water and off.

*Trophies*
There will be an impressive series of trophies for the winners to keep.  In
addition, you will have a chance to keep the large Catalina Nationals
traveler trophy until the next winner emerges.

--

*Odell Tuttle*
Vice President of Engineering

Sport Ngin | 1400 Van Buren St NE | Minneapolis, MN 55413
sportngin.com | twitter.com/sportngin | facebook.com/sportngin