[Capri25] IT'S C-DOCK PARTY TIME!!! GET READY!!!

Carmen "CC" Velarde navytartan at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 22 12:27:32 CDT 2014

ARE YOU READ????  IT’S TIME FOR THE WORLD FAMOUS C-DOCK
PARTY!!!!
Yes, it’s
time for that special rite of summer; C-Dock Party.  It’s only 4 weeks and counting until Sunday,
August 17th.  The party will
begin early this year as the Sunday race will be starting at 10:30 am.  Which means the party will start between 1:30
pm and 2:00 pm. In other words “Dock Time”.  You know what this means, MORE time to party and still get home at a
decent hour!!!

This year’s
theme is “Super Hero”.  Dress yourself
and/or your boat as your favorite super hero or create your own super
hero.  Do I hear “Super Sailor”???  LOL.  Then there is always “Captain Storm”, “Milfoil Killer”, “Weed Marvel”,
“Captain HighSeas”, “Super Winch” (or Wench), etc…. you get the idea.  Be creative!

As always we
wish to increase boat participation by making these events fun and easy as
possible. Again, it’s about everyone having a good time and providing that
C-Dock Party spirit that has made it one of the most sought out parties of the
year.

The C-Dock
Committee will provide the main dish and each boat is asked to bring a side
dish of their choosing (pasta salad, rice beans, snacks, desserts, etc) along
with a “Super” beverage of choice.  Our
main dish this year will be a “Super Hero” sandwich bar, and we mean
“SUPER”.

CAPTAINS:  If you can’t participate, please encourage
your crew to represent your boat at the party.  This event is not only important for our fleet, but for the entire yacht
club.

The committee will be
asking for a head count as we get closer to the date.  So put your imaginations in gear and get
ready for another GREAT WORLD FAMOUS PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!