[Capri25] Loonacy Race Proposal

Rick Tanler rtanler at millcityicc.org
Tue Jul 22 12:31:05 CDT 2014

Tis why it is called a Loonacy race.   Maybe not practical given the tight quarters through the channel, so we limit it to 100 participants :-)

From: Odell Tuttle <otuttle at gmail.com<mailto:otuttle at gmail.com>>
Date: Tuesday, July 22, 2014 11:32 AM
To: Richard Tanler <rtanler at millcityicc.org<mailto:rtanler at millcityicc.org>>
Cc: "capri25 at lists.wyc.org<mailto:capri25 at lists.wyc.org>" <capri25 at lists.wyc.org<mailto:capri25 at lists.wyc.org>>
Subject: Re: [Capri25] Loonacy Race Proposal

I like the idea of a race around the island in either direction.  But I suppose that would make for some dangerous head-on-collision mark roundings.

--

Odell Tuttle
Vice President of Engineering

Sport Ngin | 1400 Van Buren St NE | Minneapolis, MN 55413
sportngin.com<http://sportngin.com/> | twitter.com/sportngin<http://twitter.com/sportngin> | facebook.com/sportngin<http://facebook.com/sportngin>