[Capri25] Calling all Capris: we need you June 14

Heather Fraser heatherf at pcspeed.com
Wed Jun 4 13:20:37 CDT 2014

Hello Capri fleet,

I've got 53 people who want to go sailing at the Bob Slocum Regatta, and just 4 boats so far! (Yes, you read that right-the event is still 10 days away and there are already this many signed up.)

So we need you and the wonderful Capri 25s to help! Please sign yourselves and your boats up on Eventbrite.com--we need to match people up with boats as soon as possible to avoid long waits on the morning of June 14.

Here's the link: http://www.eventbrite.com/e/bob-slocum-memorial-family-sailing-regatta-picnic-tickets-11710300825?aff=es2&rank=0

If you can't use the Eventbrite site to sign up, please let me know you plan on coming and how many people you can take aboard: heatherf at pcspeed.com<mailto:heatherf at pcspeed.com>.

Remember, this is a real race, with participation points and lots of ways to win the coveted Big Silver Spoon trophies!

Hope to see you at the club at 10 a.m. on Saturday, June 14!

Many thanks,

Heather