[Capri25] RacaeQ Preset Start & Upload

Smith, Craig A (AME MN14) Craig.A.Smith at honeywell.com
Fri May 12 12:26:07 CDT 2017

Couple of comments.  I’m on iPhone.  Android version may vary.

For Preset start, after selected scheduled launch day and hour, be sure to touch green “Save” in upper right corner.
Should return to home screen with message “will start at xxx.”

After the race, I touched “save & upload” but track did not appear on RaceQ web-site.
I went back to my phone, selected the track, and uploaded again.  No joy.
Under “Settings > Account”  found I was not logged in.
Logged in and reloaded again.  After 30min, found it under “My Journal” (had been checking “Race Feed”).

User interface appears to have been significantly upgraded since last fall. Wind direction, line, and marks appear (did someone put those in manually?).
A pair of J22 including yours truly, are automatically recognized as racing against each other.
“Other Divisions” include a J24 and a number of Sonars and Capri 25’s (you can turn individual boats on/off).

Try one or both of the following links (which Mailman may strip out).
http://raceqs.com/members/25963/journeys/

http://raceqs.com/tv-beta/tv.htm#userId=25963&divisionId=46324&updatedAt=2017-05-12T16:21:39Z&dt=2017-05-11T18:18:22-05:00..2017-05-11T20:06:04-05:00&boat=j22%20444