[Capri25] MONDAY IS YOUR LAST CHANCE!!! CAST YOUR 2017 SCHMOOZABILITY VOTE TODAY!!!!

Carmen "CC" Velarde navytartan at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 22 14:04:13 CDT 2017

Hello Capri Fleet!!!
MONDAY IS YOUR LAST DAY TO CAST YOUR VOTE FOR 2017 SCHMOOZABILITY AWARD WINNER!!  VOTE TODAY!
THE NOMINEES ARE:
   - Stephen Elias (aka Eli) - Maverick
   - Kathy Arendt – Rampage
   - Andrea Price - Wahoo

REMEMBER THE FOLLOWING CRITERIA:
·         Greatest passion for the Capri Fleet and the sailing sport·         Positive demeanor who is fun to sail/party with·         Outstanding volunteer/involvement to the fleet and the club·         A worthy representative of the Capri Fleet culture I ask that you please email your vote to navytartan at yahoo.com.   Thank you and I look forward to receiving your votes. CC
Carmen "CC" Velarde via Capri25 <capri25 at lists.wyc.org>To  Capri 25 WYC Oct 18 at 3:49 PM

Hello Capri Fleet, Nominations are in!!  We have a few nominations this year for the Schmoozability award.  Should make for an interesting voting. PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR VOTES NO LATER THAN 5:00 PMMONDAY, OCTOBER 23RD. Nominees for the Schmoozability Award are:
   - Stephen Elias (aka Eli) - Maverick
   - Kathy Arendt – Rampage
   - Andrea Price - Wahoo
  As you think of your vote please remember that the criteria should be the following:

·         Greatest passion for the Capri Fleet and the sailing sport·         Positive demeanor who is fun to sail/party with·         Outstanding volunteer/involvement to the fleet and the club·         A worthy representative of the Capri Fleet culture Nomination and voting is open to any member in good standing of WYC who owns a Capri 25 or any regularly crew on a Capri 25. Each owner or crew member is allowed one nomination and one vote. I ask that you please email your vote to navytartan at yahoo.com.   Thank you and I look forward to receiving your votes. CC