[Capri25] SUBMIT YOUR STORIES FOR THE 2017 Man Overboard Trophy

Carmen "CC" Velarde navytartan at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 26 21:19:08 CDT 2017

Hello Capri 25 Fleet,
It's time to think back at the mayhem, debauchery, and the carnage we all of endured and pull together your story describing a "man overboard" incident you witnessed this season. Your story has to be of a man overboard incident that actually happen..... not an invention.
The Man Overboard Traveling Trophy .....Thistrophy is awarded to the crew member or boat that demonstrates the most amusingor ridiculous blunder. This award is selected by the previous winner. Atraveling trophy will be awarded along with bragging rights.

Please submit your stories to the 2016 Man Overboard winner, Odell Tuttle at otuttle at gmail.com by 5:00 pm Sunday, October 29th, this Sunday.
Thank you and we look forward to receiving your creative stories.CC