[Capri25] Bayfield transportation

Bernt Helgaas bhelgaas at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 30 08:45:24 CDT 2019

Anyone traveling to Bayfield July 4, or need a vehicle to get back from Bayfield after July 4th?  I'm looking either for a ride to Bayfield for my son and me arriving by 3 PM July 4 or someone to drive my van back to Minneapolis sometime after 4PM July 4 (could be anytime in the next week).  We are part of a delivery crew for a boat racing Chicago-Mac, so have a one-way trip to Bayfield to finalize.  Greyhound and Uber will get us there if needed, but if this would be an advantage for you, let me know.  Thanks,
Bernt HelgaasSonar 370cell 952-237-4139