[Capri25] Frank Butler RIP

Rudy Ruedenberg ruedenberg at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 23 11:10:12 CST 2020

 Thanks for sharing. He was truly and sailboat icon.
 Fun fact story about him and his wife:about ten years ago  when I was helping with the SOTN soliciting sponsorship donation gifts from corporations etc. for the SOTN regatta, I called Catalina and talked to him and he was very helpful and forwarded me to his wife.  She ended up donating a week at their exclusive condo in puerto vallarta  MX for our grand prize.
 His wife was a pleasure to deal with.   Great family, may he rest in peace