[Capri25] Capri 25 Explore MN framed print

Rich Jobin richjobin at gmail.com
Mon Nov 23 21:39:12 CST 2020

Hey Dallas,

 I have a bit of history that I can share on this issue.  Actually the
photo is not of Ellie Jay but is of Capri 25 #195 - ForeSail.  The photo
was taken from a helicopter on December 4, 1987. Interestingly it was taken
one day before the lake froze over. Bob Bilger is at the helm and Trent
 (forgot his last name)  is flying the spinnaker.  I believe they had 100
prints made. The intent was to sell the prints to raise money to support
the USA Olympic sailing team. I purchased the boat from Bob Bilger (broker
not the original owner)  and as part of the sale he gave me these two
prints which I framed and I have hanging in my home.  The second photo was
taken the same day out on the main lake. Rich Jobin.