[Capri25] Frank Butler RIP

Rudy Ruedenberg ruedenberg at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 24 15:45:50 CST 2020

 Very cool.
    On Tuesday, November 24, 2020, 11:59:29 AM CST, Bruce Eaton <bruce at e10inc.com> wrote:

I remember my old boss, Tom Collins at Midwest Yachts in Tonka Bay/Excelsior was invited out by Frank Butler to tour Catalina’s facility in about 1976. It was an impressive operation and we ended up with the Catalina dealership. Good quality cruiser for the money and we sold a ton of 22’s and 30’s.  Frank always seemed helpful and easy to work with and many Catalina owners had direct access to him.

Bruce Eaton

Direct: 612-338-1353 x7101  |  Mobile: 612-749-2707  |  e10inc.com

The information contained in this email is legally privileged and confidential information for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any use, distribution, transmittal or retransmittal of information contained in this email by persons who are not intended recipients may be a violation of law and is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender and delete all copies.