[Capri25] 2020 season - stories & photos

Hermann Klaas hermannklaas at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 21 11:48:21 CDT 2020

Hello Capri fleet,

As many of you probably saw yesterday, WYC is hosting a virtual banquet on 11/14. As part of that event, I've been asked to share some of the most memorable moments from this past season. Considering the year we've had (and not had), this might take some extra thought. So, I'm asking you to think about what were the most special moments on your boat this year, racing or otherwise. For Maverick, it was an unforgettable anchor at sunset after a race, a sail with my neighbor's father (distinguished ex-racer) who had "one of the best days of his life", a spirited cruise with friends on a "top 10" afternoon. You all have your own stories, and I can't wait to hear them.

In addition, I'm looking for photos to contribute to the slideshow. It would be great to have 1 or 2 nice shots from every boat. If you could respond to me by end of day Sunday with your stories/memories and photos, that would be great.

Thanks,
Hermann