[Ensign] Regatta this weekend

WYC Match Racing wyc at yrugl.org
Wed Sep 7 14:45:08 CDT 2011

The Capri 25 fleet is hosting a the Catalina North Americans this weekend.  Friday, Saturday and Sunday (in morning).  I anticipate some boats will need last minute crew.  If you would like to race any or all of it please email me your name, approximate size (S, M, L...), what you can do and what days you are available.  If I promised you I would find you a boat and you have not heard from the skipper please email me ASAP, you will get first priority.  I also think there are some spots for helpers, although the Sonar fleet is doing a great job with this.  Contact Carmella if you would like to help out.

Thanks,

Dan McNamara