[Ensign] Volunteers Needed for Capri/Catalina Regatta THIS WEEKEND

Carmella Foster carmella at apexq.com
Thu Sep 8 16:32:56 CDT 2011

Tomorrow is the first day of the Capri/Catalina National Championship at
WYC.  We have tried to fill the volunteer positions with Sonarians, but
there are still a lot of open spots  (Look for the RED).  If you can help,
let me know!  Thank you!

Carmella

Friday (John Speltz), Saturday (Tom Brown), Sunday (Tom Brown), one
volunteer to help me set up and clean up breakfast. We will also make any
lunches that are needed.  (Arrive by 7:30 a.m.)

Friday Bar and Dinner Set-up 3:00 to 5:30 - Howard Noreen  NEED TWO MORE
(Note:  I changed this time to 3:00.  The 18-year-old daughter of Tom
Twining, crew on Quick Draw, died last weekend in a car accident.  We may be
serving dinner early so people can go to the visitation in Chaska.  They may
return for the band etc., so we are not changing the general plan.)

Friday Bartenders  5:00 to 7:00 - 2 or 3 people Sarah Olmsted, Gail Klein,
Stephen Reid

                                      7:00 to 9:00 - 2 or 3 people - John
Sligh, Liz Sligh, Marty Fossen, Kathy Fossen

                                      9:00 to clean-up - 2 or 3 people -
John Sligh, Liz Sligh, Marty Fossen, Kathy Fossen

Friday Grill Guys (Burgers & Brats) - 4 people (2 for each grill) - Doug
Dickerson, James Schwinghammer, Doug Pierce NEED ONE OR TWO MORE

Friday dinner servers  (keep the food table stocked, keep things moving)
4:30 to 8:00 - Kim Beyer - NEED 2 or 3 MORE (Changed time.  See above.)

Friday clean up - 3 or 4 people - John Sligh, Liz Sligh, Tom Brown, Sarah
Olmsted

Saturday dinner prep 1:00 to 3:00 - NEED 2 or 3 PEOPLE

                                            3:00 to 5:00 - NEED 2 or 3
PEOPLE

Saturday Bar and Dinner Set-up 3:30 to 5:30 - 3 or 4 people  -- Liz Sligh &
daughter,  Paul Harvener & daughter

Saturday  Bartenders  5:00 to 7:00 - NEED 3 or 4 PEOPLE

                                             7:00 to 9:00 -- Brenda Gensch,
Mac Stevens  NEED ONE OR TWO  MORE

                                              9:00 to clean-up - NEED 3 OR 4
PEOPLE

Saturday Grill Guys - 4 people (2 for each grill) - Doug Dickerson, James
Schwinghammer  NEED TWO OR THREE MORE

Saturday one person to sell dinner tickets/check for wristbands (arrive at
4:30) - Karen Maestoso

Saturday dinner servers  and kitchen helpers (keep the food table stocked,
keep things moving) - NEED 5 or 6 PEOPLE

Saturday clean up - Brenda Gensch  NEED TWO OR THREE MORE

Sunday Lunch Help - NEED 3 OR 4 PEOPLE

Sunday Bartenders - NEED 3 OR 4 PEOPLE

Sunday clean-up - CC Velarde, Odell Tuttle  NEED 3 OR 4 MORE

We may have to get Capri people to tend bar and clean up on Sunday, because
we have a race at 2 p.m.!