[Ensign] Happy Hour for WYC this Thursday, February 16th at 5:00 p.m., Kips Irish Pub!!

Renee Vetsch reneevetsch at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 13 08:17:36 CST 2017

 Join us for another WYC Happy Hour of the winter! This time, we'll take over Kip's Irish Pub (9970 Wayzata Blvd, St. Louis Park) beginning at 5pm. Look for us in the party room. We will be raffling off gift certificates and other fun prizes. Come catch up with your sailing buddies and start getting excited for the upcoming sailing season! Let Renee know if you have any questions.https://www.facebook.com/events/1864151223841577/
Renee Vetsch - AVEDA Cosmetologist
"INSPIRE" SALON de Coiffure
11731 50th St. N.E.
Albertville, MN 55301