[Ensign] REMINDER: WYC 2017 Winter Party

Odell Tuttle otuttle at gmail.com
Sat Feb 25 00:05:20 CST 2017

*REMINDER*

*WYC Winter Party  *

*and Swap Meet*

*...**(Next Saturday)...*

*Saturday , March 4, Noon at WYC*

*This year, by popular request, we will have the ever popular CHILI
COOK-OFF with a twist:*

Dig out your excess sailboat parts or equipment with the idea of selling or
trading them to another sailor for something you can use. We know for sure
there will be a couple quarts of West Marine bottom paint for sale, a
hand-held VHF radio and dock lines. If you have something for a sailboat
that you don't need, turn it into cash or something else useful.

*The Chili Feed and Cook-Off* will kick-off at noon with you being the
judge of the best batch (it could be yours). Don't have a signature chili?
Bring your best cornbread and/or a dessert to compete for bragging rights
and great prizes. Beer and wine will be provided to accompany the party,
with hot chocolate for the kids.

Food judging will take place in the clubhouse starting at 12 pm (be sure to
place your vote) and we will have activities outside with a roaring bonfire.

Prizes for best chili and best cornbread or dessert.

*Food needs to be dropped off* no later than 11:30 am (bring chili in a
crock pot or roaster).

Final votes will be tallied at 2 pm with prizes awarded for the best in
both categories. Come hang out and catch up with everyone!

*The fire pit will be blazing: *Perfect for catching up with friends you
haven't seen since last season. Bring the family--there will be something
for everyone.

http://www.wyc.org