[Ensign] Jurisprudence Accident Update

Beth Frampton beth.frampton at gmail.com
Mon Sep 2 12:59:13 CDT 2019

Dear Members.

Three members of our Race Committee staff were involved in an accident on
Jurisprudence during a routine refueling operation yesterday afternoon. Two
received appropriate medical attention. Thankfully all three are now at
home. We thank those members of the Club and the Wayzata community who gave
assistance.

WYC has started the process to accurately determine the cause, along with
our insurance company. Further, we are exploring other RC boat options for
remainder the season. We will provide further updates, including plans for
this Thursday, tomorrow and as appropriate.

WYC Flag Officers