[Ensign] WYC COVID Precautions

Andy SPENCE-PARSONS andy.spence-parsons at comcast.net
Thu Aug 26 12:29:57 CDT 2021

All - It is clear; the Delta variant of the COVID virus is present in our community. The CDC and MDH warn transmission is more likely to occur in indoor settings. As we prepare for tonight’s forecast of inclement weather, I would ask you to avoid sheltering in the club building, where social distancing will be difficult.

Please consider sheltering in your car, or on your boat. Send someone to grab the VHF and listen to channel 68.

Additionally, the CDC recommends you should wear a mask when indoors, regardless of your vaccination or immunity status.

Finally, I would urge you to continue to be courteous and mindful of those fellow members who may be more vulnerable to the virus than you.

Thanks, Andy

Andy Spence-Parsons
Commodore