[J22-Fleet 1]BOATS AND SKIPPERS NEEDED FOR TRAINING

John Klick jklick at imcsuccess.com
Wed May 7 09:52:00 CDT 2003

Hey everyone....Bert and Ernie's training is this weekend and it is very important that we have several J22's and skippers volunteering to take new sailors out and show them the ropes..Skippers, if you can't make it, let your experienced crew take your boat...it is very controlled and alot of fun..Jappa, and Cool have let me use their boats several times in the past and the damage was minimal...Bottomline, one or two of the people from the training are going to buy a boat sometime in their life...Lets start them out right and show them a J22 right out of the blocks.....We can always use more boats....get out the old rags and just do it....oh yeah, this is a great way to meet new crew potential.

The training is this Saturday and the following 2 weeks.   Check out http://www.wyc.org/seminars/Bert-n-Ernie_show-Saturdays.htm for more information..

FREE J/22 FLEET ONE FLEECE HAT TO ANY SKIPPER WHO'S BOAT PARTICIAPATES IN 2 OUT OF 3 TRAINING SESSIONS......OOOOH, AAHHH....