[J22-Fleet 1]Bert and Ernie Show

Lovald, Peter Peter.Lovald at mts.com
Wed May 7 09:57:50 CDT 2003

Hello Everybody,

Hear, hear, John.  I wholeheartedly agree.  What better way to promote our
sport in general and the J22 in particular.  My boat and/or myself have been
to these training sessions as long as I have had a boat at WYC and I
wouldn't miss it for the world.  It is great fun.  Not to mention the fringe
benefits:  Free lunch, a hat, the potential to get the much coveted "fleet #
1" fleece hat and it counts towards the 15 required races!  So let's show up
in force and get as many J22's out for the training as possible.

I'll see you in the bay on Saturday morning!!!!!

Jappa