[J22-Fleet 1]J22 NEWS

Angela angldjhnsn at yahoo.com
Thu May 22 08:02:28 CDT 2003

We picked up Mollie on Sunday's on 963.  Thanks!

"Lovald, Peter" <Peter.Lovald at mts.com> wrote:Hello J22 fans,

We have had a great start of the season so far. A record 23 boats
participated in the icebreaker and we had 16 boats on the line for the first
Sunday race. We even had a good showing for the "Bert & Ernie" seminars.
Let's keep the momentum going!

I have received quite a few e-mails from people who wants to crew on J22's.
I am attaching some e-mail addresses so please take contact if you are in
need. Also, let me know if you think a crew available/wanted listing on the
website would be helpful (maybe we can talk Dallas into setting it up).
Angela Wilcox [mailto:awilcox67 at hotmail.com]
Mollie Juelich [mailto:molliejuelich at hotmail.com]
Cuc.Oetting [mailto:Cuc.Oetting at target.com]
McLain, Jon [mailto:jmclain at amscan.com]

As you all might know, WYC and MYC has a reciprocity agreement for the MYC
Wednesday races and the WYC Thursday races. In other words we can race both
Wednesday and Thursday now - It doesn't get much better than that! My
eminent counterpart at the MYC, Mark Christensen (and the MYC J22 fleet), is
hosting a Wednesday night after racing party after the first Wednesday on
Lighthouse Island. That would be Wednesday May 28. It will be "Jimmy
Buffet Style" so get ready for Marks mean Margaritas and yes, they will have
an abundance of beer!

For those of you who are planning to go to Youngstown for the NA's,
Cleveland Race Week is being held the weekend before (June 21st & 22nd). It
will be an excellent opportunity to warm up before the NA's and it will make
for a nice break on the trek to Youngstown. Check it out on their website:
http://www.eycweb.com/crw2003/index.html

Sail fast, don't swear and buckle up,

Jappa