[J22-Fleet 1]MYC Chill 'n Grill - Wednesday, May 28th

MSSandJ at aol.com MSSandJ at aol.com
Fri May 23 09:41:53 CDT 2003

Greetings J22 Feet #1,
This is an offical invitation to take advantage of the new midweek racing
agreement between the WYC and MYC.  The first midweek  MYC race is this coming
Wednesday night, May 28th.  Come and experience the joy of being one of the
bigger boats out on the race course, see how fast a C-scow really is in comparison
to a J22, or simply come and enjoy the opportunity to tune up your racing
skills in a non-WYC race.
To celebrate this historic agreement, the MYC J22 fleet is sponsoring the
after-race "Chill n' Grill" on Yacht Club Island, immediately following the race.
 "Chill n'Grill's" are weekly events so no matter when you race with the MYC
during the summer, the option to stop by the island and share a meal with
other sailors will always be available.  And as Jappa pointed out in his message
yesterday - there will be BEER - every week.
As a special event this week to celebrate the start of the season, we will
also be having music and Maragritas  (NOTE: we tested the our Maraggrita recipe
at an Wednesday night event last year and received a 94% customer satisfaction
rating - the C-scow sailors gave us a 100% rating).
See the information below for all the details and see you at the race on
Wednesday night.
Mark Christensen
J22   #310

MYC & the J22 Fleet invites you to start the summer with a Jimmy Buffet style
Margaritaville experience - Cheeseburgers in Paradise

Don't miss the first Wednesday night Chill 'n Grill
Wednesday, May 28th, 2003, after the race.  It's all Buffet, all the way.

MENU
      Cheeseburgers in Paradise -
      (quality burgers w/cheddar or swiss cheese, optional bacon)
    Big Kosher pickles
    Cold glass (of) beer
    Chips
    Salad
    Optional grilled turkey burger
    Desert
And of course;
    Margaritas!!!
Children's Lil' Skippers meals will be available for $3.00.
Cost - at the door:
    Adults - $ 10.00
    Children - $ 3.00

Be sure to wear your best Margaritaville flowered shirt
We will have all your favorite Jimmy Buffet songs available along with a wide
variety of sailing songs.