[J22-Fleet 1]Evergreene Jewelers to sponsor j-22 Cool Ice Breaker Regatta

Nick Anderson Boogie513 at mchsi.com
Mon Apr 26 15:48:35 CDT 2004

Hey All!

I want to let you all know about the latest sponsor of the Cool regatta.
I have been working with Liz Greene from Evergreene jewelers on some
additional prizes for the regatta.

Here's what we got.. For the top 3 skippers a $150.00 Citizen eco-drive
watch

                                 For the top 3 crew a $75.00 gift
certificate to the store

                                 Also Liz has generously provided a
$500.00 Citizen eco-drive watch for a separate raffle
                                 to be held over the weekend to raise
$$$$ for the fleet.

Thanks to Evergreene for all the prizes!!!!!

So spread the word & let's get as many boats out as we can.

See ya this weekend,

Nick Anderson