[J22-Fleet 1]Reminder About Hawaii 2-2...

Angela Johnson angldjhnsn at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 7 15:41:26 CDT 2004

Hey, J22 Fleet,
Just a reminder that the Hawaii 2-2 Luau is this Sunday, June 13, for the end of the A Series.  As the sponsoring fleet, here is what we are offering:

*Hawaiian Pig Roast and Teriyaki Chicken with all the fixings
*A Wopatui & Beer
*Music, compliments of the J24 fleet

What I need from EVERY BOAT PLEASE:

1.  FRUIT!  Watermelon, oranges, pineapple, etc.
The Minnesota Women's Sailing Team has volunteered to help set up for the event, so please put your fruit in the fridge before heading out for the day's race.  You can put MWST:  Kay LaFleur on your container or bag.  They will chop up whatever needs chopping!

2.  YOUR PARTICIPATION!  Dinner will be served from 4:30-5:30.  Divine Swine leaves promptly at 5:30 to go to their next "gig", so we may need help moving any leftovers out of their containers and into stuff at the club.  We want folks to be able to go back for seconds once everyone's been through the line, so if there is still food at 5:30, I want to be able to accomodate that.
We are collecting $5 a plate so bring the appropriate change!
The MWST folks will be selling the Cool Regatta Tshirts, J22 Fleece Hats and also the J22 Sweatshirts so bring your checkbooks!

Grass Skirts are available at Twin City Magic Company on W. 7th in St. Paul.  They are open weekdays until 6pm and Saturday until 2pm.  Go buy your skirt and join in!

Thanks!
Angela Johnson
J22 Fleet Social Chair

Live Your Life as if No One's Looking!