[J22-Fleet 1]More Notes and Thanks

Angela Johnson angldjhnsn at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 7 15:46:30 CDT 2004

Just one more quice note....
In addition to thanking the MWST, I want to acknowledge our fleet's FAVORITE liquor guy, Tom Griffin (J22 - #22 Bodhi).  He is providing the "spirits" in the Wopatui!

George Hansen (J22 - #820) will be your lead bartender!

Kay LaFleur (Social Chair MWST) is the lead volunteer for the event and will be running point while I'm out racing!

We will gladly accept everyone's help at the end of the event for tear down.

Hope to see you all out there on Sunday for Hawaii 2-2!

Angela

Live Your Life as if No One's Looking!