[J22-Fleet 1]Don't Open Jappa's Email Sent Today - It has a V irus

Lovald, Peter Peter.Lovald at mts.com
Tue Jun 29 11:06:46 CDT 2004

Hi all,

I talked to the helpdesk at work and I am not spreading viruses through my
e-mails.  Those of you who received the "document_all" message from me (I
got one myself), it is just a leftover from a virus attack on our server a
couple of months ago.  Delete it, and don't fear my e-mails for virus
reasons.  In fact my pen isn't sharp enough to be feared - I hope!

Thanks,

Jappa