[J22-Fleet 1]J22 Fleet - ADA Regatta

Angela Johnson angldjhnsn at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 29 09:08:49 CDT 2004

Hey, J22 Fleet,

The ADA Regatta is coming up on July 24 & 25.

The J22 Fleet Goal for the Regatta has been set at $2,500.

This is VERY achievable!
10 Boats particpating would put us at $250 per boat for fund-raising
15 Boats, $166 per boat
20 Boats, $125 per boat
You get the idea...

Pamplets, info, etc. is available at:  http://www.wyc.org/ada.htm

Hit up your neighbors, co-workers, family, etc. to sponsor your J22 for participating in the Regatta in the form of a donation.
Most corporations have some sort of company fund-matching program also...worth looking into!

Please let me know if you have any ideas on how the fleet can help raise funds outside of doing this by individual boat or if you have any questions.
If anyone is looking for crew for the ADA Regatta, please let me know also.

Thanks!
Angela Johnson
J22 Fleet Social Chair

If You Have to Ask, You are Not Having Fun Yet!