[J22-Fleet 1]Dave Breitner needs a boat for the Icebreaker!!!

Lovald, Peter Peter.Lovald at mts.com
Mon Apr 25 11:58:04 CDT 2005

This just in!

Dave Breitner (of Voodoo and now Silver Bullet fame) wants to sail the icebreaker.  He has whopped our butts before in the 22 - very embarrassing!  So I think it is only fair that we get another chance to put him in his place and show who is top dog!  Anybody not sailing either let me know or contact Dave/Nick Anderson directly.  His presence will for sure add to the quality and competitiveness of the regatta.

Jappa

PS. Whoever lets him use the boat have a chance of getting up to 6 required races in without even sailing, chew on that one Ernie!