[J22-Fleet 1]Sunday sail by...and left overs?

Michael Bowers msbowers_55431 at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 11 10:34:10 CDT 2005

Hey Guys,

If you haven't had enough sailing after the races on Sunday, head up to
Excelsior Bay and say hi to our wedding party.  Dave is bringing 963 to
the dock at the Bayside Bar & Grill and Jennifer and I plan to sail
back to WYC at the end of our reception, around 4:30pm.  If there's any
room at the dock, feel free to come up and grab a beer (if there's any
left) and say "hi".

Having a fleet of J22 come past the docks would be great.  If the
timing works out, it would be cool if you guys would like to accompany
us on the sail back to WYC.

Good luck with the races on Sunday.

Thanks,
Mike

PS.  If you don't know where Excelsior Bay is, head west on the south
side of Big Island, look for a small bay on your left, just past the
end of Big Island.