[J22-Fleet 1] Betsy Allison Clinic - This Friday (This is a real message from Jappa)

Lovald, Peter Peter.Lovald at mts.com
Tue Jun 14 16:01:29 CDT 2005

Hello all,

There are still some spots open this Friday for a chance to learn from the master, not Lars but Betsy Allison.  Have her help you find your weaknesses and turn them into strengths.  Have her help you on your way to whip that crew (or yourself) into boathandling masters.  This is an opportunity not to be passed up.  Be there or be square!

Contact Ross (mailto:ross.siemers at northmemorial.com) or Cappy (mailto:Director at WayzataSailing.org) for more details and to sign up.

Jappa

PS.  I would have been there but I have to take my son to a regatta at White Bear Lake - The joys of parenthood (I mean that)!