[J22-Fleet 1]Crew available from June 24-30

Catherine King sailflat at earthlink.net
Mon Jun 20 01:28:47 CDT 2005

Hi,
My name is Catherine King and I will be in the Minnetonka area from June
24-30th.

I have raced at WYC over the last four years on J22s, J24s and Capri25s.

I live in Northern California and currently race Vanguard 15s (double-handed
high performance dinghy), Melges 24s and Mercury 19s (19ft tactical
keelboat) in SF Bay....last year I raced J22s at WYC, Express27s, Melges
24s, & Vanguards in SF Bay and sailed on Galaxy Girl for the AIS Race Week.

I would love to race at WYC this year if I can catch a ride.  No problem
just being extra weight but very willing to do anything on the boat.

I¹m easiest to reach on my cell or via email.

Thank you,
Catherine

Catherine King
(916) 752-5802 cell