[J22-Fleet 1]Thank you for your New Orleans Relief Donations

Angela Johnson angldjhnsn at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 19 12:28:22 CDT 2005

Hey, J22 fleet,
Thank you very much for your support in donating New Orleans Relief shelter items over the weekend.
We shipped 10 boxes of all kinds of basic first aid supplies, food, clothes, shoes, etc. to the "command center" in Baton Rouge where they are personally being taken to New Orleans shelters by the folks I race for out of New Orleans:  Michael and Linda Gray (USA 106 Melges 30 "Tiburon").

Linda was overwhelmed by our support.
Thank you once again!
Angela Johnson
(Crew 809 MarLes Clipper)

We Cannot Adjust the Wind, but we can Adjust the Sails!