[J22-Fleet 1] Bob Leach Seeking Crew Position for NAs

Robert Leach rleach at usjet.net
Tue Aug 22 19:49:38 CDT 2006

Greetings All,

Since Rick Lucas will not be sailing in the NAs, I find myself
without a boat to crew on.  I sailed with Rick for four seasons
and have been on Lars Hansen's boat on Thursday nights for many
years.  I am good in the middle triming and flying the chute.  I
am somewhat clumsy on the foredeck but tolerable enough.

If you are looking for crew or know of someone I would very much
like to talk.  Except for Thusday nights I am available now to
join a team and start preparing.

I can be reached at,

work       952 841 6731
home      952 377 6727

and
rleach at usjet.net
Robert.K.Leach at saic.com

Thanks and hoping to see you on the water at the NAs,

Bob Leach

--- http://USFamily.Net/dialup.html - $8.25/mo! -- http://www.usfamily.net/dsl.html - $19.99/mo! ---