[J22-Fleet 1] Fwd: Smart Women and Math

Carmen Velarde navytartan at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 6 13:18:16 CST 2006

      I like this one

  CC

Barnie B  wrote:
  Subject: Smart Women and Math
Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2006 11:48:02 -0600

  ROMANCE  MATHEMATICS
Smart man + smart  woman = romance
Smart man + dumb  woman = affair
Dumb man + smart  woman = marriage
Dumb man + dumb  woman = pregnancy
______________________________

OFFICE  ARITHMETIC

Smart  boss + smart employee = profit
Smart  boss + dumb employee = production
Dumb boss + smart  employee = promotion
Dumb  boss + dumb employee = overtime
_____________________________

SHOPPING  MATH

A man  will pay $20 for a $10 item he needs.
A woman will pay $10  for a $20 item that she doesn't need.
_____________________________

GENERAL  EQUATIONS & STATISTICS

A woman  worries about the future until she gets a husband.
A man never worries  about the future until he gets a wife.
A successful man is one  who makes more money than his wife can spend.
A successful woman is  one who can find such a man.
_____________________________

HAPPINESS

To be  happy with a man, you must understand him a lot and love him a  little.
To be happy with a  woman, you must love her a lot and not try to understand her at  all.
______________________________

LONGEVITY

Married  men live longer than single men do, but married men are a lot more willing to  die.
______________________________

PROPENSITY  TO CHANGE

A woman  marries a man expecting he will change, but he doesn't.
A man marries a woman  expecting that she won't change, and she does.
_____________________________

DISCUSSION  TECHNIQUE

A woman  has the last word in any argument.
Anything a man says  after that is the beginning of a new argument.
HOW  TO STOP PEOPLE FROM BUGGING YOU ABOUT GETTING MARRIED
Old aunts used to  come up to me at weddings, poking me in the ribs and cackling, telling me,  "You're next." They stopped after I started doing the same thing to them at  funerals.

SEND  THIS TO A SMART WOMAN WHO NEEDS A LAUGH AND TO THE SMART GUYS YOU KNOW CAN  HANDLE IT.

PhotoMail - it's free and works with your Yahoo! Mail.