[J22-Fleet 1] Re: assistance please

dallas dallas at dallasjohnson.net
Sat Feb 25 08:18:04 CST 2006

I don't list out of town boats on the web site, but this person has a nice boat that's for sail and I thought it at least merited a shot on the fleet e-blaster. And it's in Kansas City (I think) which is really just a couple miles south of Burnsville.

  One of my old crew members lives in the area and I bet he'd take a look at it for you if you asked real nice. Also, I think Chris Nimmer called on this boat.

  FYI
  dj