[J22-Fleet 1] J22 Restoration web site links

dallas dallas at dallasjohnson.net
Sat Feb 25 08:44:05 CST 2006

http://wyc.org/j22/contacts.htm

I finally grew tired of people asking where these links are, so I tracked down and added links to the two holy grail web sites of J22 restoration: Desperado and the IMA Sailing Team.

The links are now on our fleet web site at  http://wyc.org/j22/contacts.htm.

These sites are very helpful if you're thinking of really getting into it with your boat. The IMA guys deserve some credit for providing shelter to the Desperado site.

Enjoy, and don't cut off any fingers working on your boats....like I did.

a.. Desperado J22 Rebuild Web Site
a.. IMA J22 Rebuild Web Site

dj