[J22-Fleet 1] Party

Zagone, Carmella F CFZagone at CBBURNET.COM
Fri Jul 14 10:49:21 CDT 2006

Sorry, I will be at the Nightcrawler.  You're all invited, but I suppose
most of you speedsters don't have lights on your boat.  :o)

Carmella Zagone

Coldwell Banker Burnet

"Making Dreams Come Home"(tm)

Office: 651-282-9614

Cell: 651-278-2333

________________________________

From: j22-bounces at lists.wyc.org [mailto:j22-bounces at lists.wyc.org] On
Behalf Of Alex Gordon
Sent: Friday, July 14, 2006 7:07 AM
To: j22 at lists.wyc.org
Subject: [J22-Fleet 1] Party

Hey, J-22 sailors,  We know it's short notice but Claudia and I are
having a party this Saturday night and wanted to invite the fleet, and
their significant others.  If you can make it great, send me an E-mail
reply so we can properly provision.  Link is local map
http://local.live.com/default.aspx?wip=2&v=2&style=r&rtp=~&&msnurl=home.
aspx?&redirect=false&msnculture=en-US
<http://local.live.com/default.aspx?wip=2&v=2&style=r&rtp=~&&msnurl=home
.aspx?%26redirect%3dfalse&msnculture=en-US> .

Claudia and Alex Gordon

297 Cherry Hill Bay

Medina Mn 55340

6:30-7:00 pm if you want, bring an appetizer to share with everyone.

See you there.

Alex