[J22-Fleet 1] Visiting sailor looking for a ride

Renee Ruais RMRuais at austin.rr.com
Fri Jul 14 11:43:38 CDT 2006

Hello.  I am a J/22 sailor in Austin Texas.  I am going to be in the St. Paul area for business on July 25 & 26.  If there are any races on those evenings and anyone needs crew I'd love to come meet some people and have some fun!  It would most certainly be more fun than sitting in a hotel room or going to MOA again :-).  I've been racing Lasers for 5 years and recently started driving a J/22...so far I think I'm still a better crew than driver on the 22 and I can do either foredeck or middle.

Thanks.
Renee Ruais
RMRuais at austin.rr.com

p.s. if anyone responds to me I won't be able to respond for a couple of days - I'm off to a J/22 Circuit regatta in Oklahoma City.