[J22-Fleet 1] Reminder - Capri party 6/16

Will Foster will.foster at us.ibm.com
Mon Jun 12 16:59:22 CDT 2006

Thorn & Fellow J22'ers

I'll be by on Friday after work to help out and Jen can help too if you
have stationary job for a pregnant girl.

Chilly Willy

Thorn Turner <jtturner12 at yahoo.com>
Sent by: j22-bounces at lists.wyc.org
06/12/2006 04:44 PM

j22 at lists.wyc.org
cc

Subject
[J22-Fleet 1] Reminder - Capri party 6/16

Just a reminder that Fleet 1 has committed to running the Capri's social
on Friday evening in return for their assistance during the North
Americans.

I'll send an update with specific times and responsibilities but plan on
cooking, pouring, setting up, cleaning up, etc.

We need them more than they need us so a good turnout is important. And...
it's the Capri fleet, so it promises to be a lot of fun.

Thanks to Jon Dyer and Mark Edelman who have generously agreed to help
them out on Friday morning as well, before the first keg is even tapped (I
think...)

No need to respond - just show up!

Thanks -

Thorn