[J22-Fleet 1] DATE MOVED: J22 Grill & Chill at MYC

MSSandJ at aol.com MSSandJ at aol.com
Thu Jun 15 19:39:09 CDT 2006

To all;
We have had to move the J22 sponsored Grill & Chill night at  MYC.
Originally scheduled for next Wednesday night, June 21, it will now  be held on
Wednesday evening, August 2nd.  For anyone who has already made  plans to race and/or
attend the regular Wednesday night after race Grill &  Chill, you are still
encouraged to come and participate in either or both  events.  Practice a start
without 15 other boats around you, have a really  great meal for only $10 a
piece and, as always, free beer.  As an added  bonus there will be a group from
Edina out on the island that evening with their  Radio Controlled (RC) boats
letting people try this decidedly drier method of  sailing.  It is a really
great way to spend a Wednesday evening and you can  almost always catch a
beautiful sunset on your way home.
The J22 sponsored Chill & Grill will be August 2nd - mark it on your
calendar.  With just a little more than a month to the NA's, come and get  in an
extra opportunity to race and then join us on Light House Island for  dinner and a
chance to hype up the NA's with the MYC membership. Once again,  there will
be Free Beer.
Mark Christensen
J22  #310

P.S.  There are at least 3 teams of MYC sailors looking to charter  boats for
the NA's.  If we can find boats for them, we can help make this  an even
bigger event.  If you have any leads on a boat that might be  available, please
let me know and I will pass the info on.