[J22-Fleet 1] Capri Support

Thorn Turner jtturner12 at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 16 08:53:52 CDT 2006

Fleet 1 - a few FAQ's for this afternoon:

  When should I be there?  About 4, or whenever you can make it.  Bonus points for arriving by 3:30.

  What should I do?  Help out with setting up, cooking, bartending, stocking, cleaning, whatever needs doing.  Look for me, other 22 sailors or Jill Bull if you need directions.

  Why are we doing this?  So they'll do the same during the North Americans.

  What should I not do?  The list is long, but drinking all their rum is probably near the top.

  How late will it go?  Hard to say, but would be good to have people there towards the end.

  What if I can't make it?  On your deathbed you will NOT achieve total consciousness.

  Questions, give me a call.  612-743-4929.

  Thorn