[J22-Fleet 1] Discussion Thread - Z Course

George Hansen george at pcspeed.com
Tue Jun 20 10:49:25 CDT 2006

J22 Fleet # 1,
Hello.  There seems to be a fair amount of discussion regarding last
Thursday's race, and the 'Z' course designation @ WYC.   So I would like to
try something new here ?  And get a discussion thread going about the 'Z'
course.  Lets focus on  situations you have experienced, problems you have
seen, and how could we improve the course/racing ?

The good news (not really) for me is that I was not racing last Thursday, so
at least I can  help moderate.  Above all, lets keep the attitude of this
thread positive and hopefully it will help our fleet.  I have included
previous content as a start.  Please keep comments to the point.  NO
Detailed SIGNATURES (it will keep the thread shorter)

And as a reply to Mike's idea below.  I would be happy to gather a group
after this Thursday's race to continue this discussion - and possibly put
together a formal Fleet proposal.  Thus this thread also.
George
J22#820