[J22-Fleet 1] The fate of #405??

Rick Lucas ricklucas at comcast.net
Tue Jun 27 14:46:35 CDT 2006

Hi All,

Rick Lucas (#405) has not raced this summer because:

a. He lost his job.

b. He lost his marriage.

c. He broke his foot (at Jimmy Buffet concert).

d. All of the above.

The most correct answer is "d".  (Thanks for playing.)

Update..

Job has been found (BP in Chicago starting July 31).

Marriage is done ("that's all I have to say about that").

Foot is healing (but sailing will have to be done carefully).

Boat for sale???

I will not be able to sail the NAs.  But of course I want #405 in the
regatta.  It's available for sale or charter.

Any thoughts from the group on possible interested parties (especially
buyers)?

My free time.

I'm thinking of doing some charter sailing in the Apostle Islands before
heading to Chicago.

Any thoughts from the group on good charter possibilities (especially
through WYC members)?

In the meantime, I'm just kicking around for most of July.  Some of that
time will be spent on #405 (cruising / racing).  I am very much looking
forward to seeing you all out there!!!

Rick

J22 #405

651-503-3238