[J22-Fleet 1] 40 Boats Now Registered for NA's!

Michael Bowers msbowers_55431 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 27 09:32:18 CDT 2006

Thorn and/or web person,

Can we put a page on the web site devoted to "crew looking for rides"
and "crew needed"?  I've gotten a few inquiries both ways and think it
would be helpful to have this on the web.

FYI to anyone still looking for good crew, a recent MIT grad and
Collegiate All American recently wrote me saying that he would be
interested to crew on a boat.  Contact me if you want me to put you in
touch with him.

Mike