[J22-Fleet 1] NA's Update - Title Sponsor

Thorn Turner jtturner12 at yahoo.com
Thu May 4 09:52:50 CDT 2006

Hello Fleet #1,

  Great news - WEALTH ENHANCEMENT GROUP has signed on as the title sponsor.  Thanks to Steve Paidosh and Jon Noller for making this happen.  We will be issuing a press release and updating the web site shortly.

  We have also added several additional key sponsors including Evergreene Jewelers (Awards), Brenk Brothers (Weed sticks), Sunsets, Thorpe Distributing (Heineken) and Great Clips.  There are still open opportunities if you have any good leads.

  UPCOMING MEETINGS

  We've reserved the club for regatta meetings on Tuesday evening May 16, June 20, and July 18.  At that point we'll probably go to a once a week format.  All are at 7 pm, please plan on attending.  We will be covering all related topics, and additional area-specific meetings may be added on.

  KEY AREAS NEEDING ADDITIONAL SUPPORT:

   Opening ceremony

   Regatta Program

   Breakfast / Lunches
  Please let me know if you would be willing to take a leadership role in one of these areas.

  KEY DATES TO CIRCLE ON YOUR CALENDAR:

   June 16, 17; ADA / Capri Nationals.  We have agreed to help run this in exchange for their support during our event.
   June 21; MYC J-22 Fleet Grill n' Chill at Lighthouse Island - show up for the Wed. night race and/or a great dinner afterward.
   October 1, 2; J-24 U-Gotta regatta - same as Capri's... except they will have helped us first so we'll look REALLY bad if we don't show.
   And of course every Thursday evening, Sunday afternoon and Saturday mornings in June between now and then...
  Any questions in the meantime, please call or e-mail.

  Thanks,

  Thorn
  612-743-4929