[J22-Fleet 1] Katttack Performance App

Steve Palm Steve.Palm at Kattack.com
Mon May 15 00:51:33 CDT 2006

Hello Everyone,

Our first day is coming fast.  This Thursday Night (May 18) is the first day
that we are going to work with the J22 fleet with our new Performance App -
Kattack.  We are going to have our GPS units on 10 select boats - there are
still 4 slots available.  Following the race, the data will be downloaded
and the race will be replayed at the club.  Take a look at the website for
more info: www.Kattack.com.

This is the list of people who are currently signed up for the Kattack
provided GPS units.
1) George Hansen - Aquavit
2) Jan Peter Lovald - Norwegian Woody
3) Dallas Johnson - Formerly Texana
4) Terry Foster - Speed Buggy
5) Nicolie Hendrickson - Rocket Dog
6) Dan Towey - Irish Temper
7)
8)
9)
10)

Let me know if you would like to be added to our software project.  When the
ten units are gone, you can still participate by purchasing your own GPS.

Steve Palm
Steve.Palm at Kattack.com